Total Pageviews

Thursday 25 October 2012

Hello my name is professor Yoshi and I shall tell you about Pokemon. This is not a Pokemon wiki it is more like a fan blog. I have 1 more blog called home of the yoshibros and my youtube Chanel is called yoshibros101 I have no videos yet I just need fraps from my minecraft videos and a dazzle from my walkthroughs and co-ops but soon me shall have some videos. My favourite Pokemon is pikachu pika chu. My favourite Mario character is   yos yos Yoshi :) . My favourite Kirby ability   is ninja. :) OK here's the main point
of this blog is to do Pokemon card unboxing as well as Pokemon poll's and my cards as well all of the unboxing and my cards  shall be uploaded on my youtube Channel. all my poll's last for 7 day's or a week please give me suggestions. Bye :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) bye.ps i shall try to post 1 time a week

No comments:

Post a Comment